[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 294, Issue 1

Andy Schmitt awschmitt at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:54:07 GMT 2010

WOW...You got them to give up the secret formula... You ARE good!

We've used this at Peters Valley Craft Center off and on for years & it
works pretty well.
Please make sure what ever you're coating is clean...really clean....
& have a great time. I know your students will..
(try it in a pinhole camera...)
Regards
Andy Schmitt

Message: 2