[alt-photo] Re: tintypes

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Nov 6 16:57:00 GMT 2010

Yes, I know--I think, although I could be mistaken so please correct me, that the collodion could be more adherent than the liquid emulsion, but it helps still to know that you use that particular plate. I had students who had no problem with the emulsion adhering and then students who had it completely fall off so as always, practice makes (more) perfect.
Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com