[alt-photo] Re: a large-format horizontal enlarger with tilt shift mechanism?

Greg Schmitz coldbay1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 08:48:26 GMT 2010

You might also take a look at Albert Boni's extensive bibliography
PHOTOGRAPHIC LITERATURE, 1960-1970.  I have a copy but it's 4000 miles
from where I am so I can't check it at the moment and what I have here
is Boni's first bibliography that covers the period prior to 1960.  Not
surprisingly there is no mention of rear projection in Boni's first
work.  --g