[alt-photo] Re: DREADED PIZZA WHEELS

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Oct 13 01:09:27 GMT 2010

DEAR MARY,
	Thanks.  Yup, tried the Yahoo Epson Printer list which is how I
found Arthur Entlich who gave me instructions for cleaning the pizza wheels.
He did not recommend removing the assembly.  I may, indeed, ask that list
how to remove those suckers as my patience is nearing its limit.  ;-))
	Thanks again!
			CHEERS!
				BOB