[alt-photo] Re: mixing platinum in stainless steel container

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 1 14:41:34 GMT 2010

Chris, there are some things that are true and this is no myth. Coating
brushes with metal in the construction is asking for "seasoning" by your
solutions as well contamination of your coating. Plastic and glass are best
to use around pt/pd and for my money; all alt processes. In an educational
environment, I'd go with plastic for the safety of less dexterous
individuals. (breakage).

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226