[alt-photo] Re: mixing platinum in stainless steel container

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Wed Sep 1 14:47:34 GMT 2010

Thanks all of you for these answers. I just assumed stainless would be sort of impervious, except, of course, with mordancage, and since it is really a moot point because I think I've only used one or two stainless trays in my life and never at my home or work, I would not have an opportunity to disprove this false assumption. So I am glad I asked the question!
Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com