[alt-photo] Re: questions regarding anthotype

Alternative Photography alternativephotography at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 17:21:46 GMT 2010

Hi Francis,
With berries you probably won't have to add any alcohol, they are quite
juicy. Just crush them, strain and brush the juice directly on the paper. No
need to prime either.
Two handfuls of berries should be plenty for a print. You can also try
drying the first coat and adding a second one if you want a stronger colour.
Good luck!
Malin

--
*´¨)