[alt-photo] Re: I know, another sizing question

Mary gneissgirl at icehouse.net
Fri Sep 10 18:09:07 GMT 2010

  This is really interesting!

Keith, when you say you used the readymade paint as a size for gum, did
you simply coat your substrate (paper, board?) with this paint instead
of your usual sizing material? Did you use white? I see this company
sells many colors of milk paint. Do you suppose this means if one wanted
to print gum on, say, a black background (or orange, or whatever), one
could use that...?  hmmmm.

Mary

/http://www.flickr.com/photos/gneissgirl/

/