[alt-photo] Re: no shrink, no size tricolor gums

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Sep 14 14:10:11 GMT 2010

If these are noon sun exposures at Riyadh, maybe they're too strong indeed.
I remember someone referring to 30-40 seconds exposures under sun, and at
much higher latitudes! Of course, their dichromate strength / pigment load
and whatnot could be way different than yours. Anyway, I'm sure you'll find
the correct parameters, it's a question of a little testing and
evaluation... Remember the principles of gum printing.

Good luck!
Loris.