[alt-photo] Re: no shrink, no size tricolor gums

Charles Ryberg cryberg at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 16:33:07 GMT 2010

Loris--I would love to get my wash times down to 30 minutes, but I don't
know how.  I determine exposure with 21 step strips--find the exposure which
merges 1 and 2--multiply by .7 and get, depending on color, between 2 and 5
minutes.  The trouble is, I don't get paper white for an hour, maybe and
hour and a half.

So, am I using too much or too little dichromate?  too much or too little
pigment?

I'm doing some tests this week, but any advice is welcome.

Charles Portland Oregon