[alt-photo] Re: Transparency Printing Problem

Rene M Hales rene at qx.net
Sat Sep 18 21:57:39 GMT 2010

Jon, Mark, Merek, thanks for your replies.

I only load 1 transparency at a time. I have not tried all the different

There is no problem with the printer grabbing the transparency it is only
during throughput especially about 2 to 3 inches from the bottom/end of the
printing.

Have been in touch with Epson. Looks like they are going to send a
replacement, unfortunately it has to be ANOTHER refurb.

This is the 3rd 3800 used for negative printing in our house and the other
two had NO PROBLEMS loading and printing the Pictorico.

Rene