[alt-photo] Re: Egg-tempera as primer for impermeable surfaces

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Sep 30 12:43:38 GMT 2010

Yes, I've experienced this with gelatin+calcium carbonate mixtures but it
wasn't on aluminum; it was on Yupo - the usual substrate for temperaprint
process). And yes, I know Yupo's "a little bit" more flexible than thin
aluminum sheets! Hehehe...

See this for egg-tempera:
http://www.eggtempera.com/technical-info/egg-tempera-paint

Regards,