[alt-photo] Re: Develop with an infusion of Eucaliptus and Sodium Carbonate.

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Mon Apr 4 09:17:19 GMT 2011

> Today i found a way to develop with an  infusion of Eucaliptus and 1 Teaspoon of Sodium Carbonate.
>
> Just like the Tea, but with no sugar....
>
> Anyone knows that process?
>
> If not i call him Caliptol ( Eucaliptol already exist and is a pharmac)

I knew Caffenol, and I was thinking that other infusions would work as well,
for example Hibiscus tea or Karkade. If you patent your method (but Calyptol
is the same of Eucaliptol, so you need more phantasy ... Caliptyl perhaps?),
I will do the same with Karkadol :-)

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group