[alt-photo] Re: casein image

Peter Blackburn blackburnap at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:47:54 GMT 2011

Hi Alberto

Yes, you are exactly right. Depending on exposure and such, manipulations with ammonia baths (dilute and straight), brushes, spray bottles, hoses, vegetable sprayers, even your fingers, are all possible techniques with casein. The same can be true with gum, too, but casein is more robust and can handle far greater aggressive handling.

Peter