[alt-photo] Re: casein

Peter Blackburn blackburnap at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:32:27 GMT 2011

Looks as if you are well on your way. Wonderful images. "...one student got a full tricolor in 2 hr..." —if that's not rock 'n roll, I don't know what is!
Perhaps I should go back and work with casein powder. But then again, working from real cheese has a bit more charm. Keep up the success and all the best!

Peter J. Blackburn