[alt-photo] Re: casein patent FYI, loooong post

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sun Apr 17 09:10:16 GMT 2011

Hi Earl,

I think what makes carbon work is the swelling properties of gelatin.
I don't think hardened casein swells as much as gelatin... (I would
say it - almost - doesn't at all!) And believe me, gum/casein can be
considered as complex as carbon when it comes to the number and effect
of variables. (Not disregarding that carbon is a lot more slow and
painstaking in the preparations / operations - at least to me...)

Regards,
Loris.