[alt-photo] Re: casein patent FYI, loooong post

Earl and Patty Johnson earlj at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 02:11:46 GMT 2011

I have been reading the casien printing posts with interest, even though I am not a casein nor a gum printer. My experience with dichromated colloids is entirely within the carbon transfer process, and that only with monochrome. The problems posed in the John Lupo patent lead me to wonder if it might be possible to do casein printing as a transfer process a la carbon. But then the first thought that comes to mind, is why would you want to? If you already know how to do carbon, is there any benefit in trying it with casein?

I suspect that gummists might not be willing to subject themselves to the chinese water torture that the multiple variables of carbon present . . .

Earl Johnson