[alt-photo] Re: Ultrastable -

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 5 21:26:21 GMT 2011

I see in the Tod Gangler albumin video that the dichromate is mixed in with
the albumin, no? But I still can't figure out the rest of the process.

Tod is seen in another video making a color tissue, and I know that the
receptor sheet is the albumin. How does the tissue get sensitized? Need to
read more...somewhere.

Paul