[alt-photo] Re: Post factory photo issues

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Aug 13 20:02:01 GMT 2011

Unfortunately, Judy is no longer on email I was told :( which is why she isn't posting here anymore as well I might assume. One could hope it is because she is so busy finishing her wonderful Times Square project. Don't ask offlist what more I know, because this is sort of the sum total of my knowledge, from someone who does know her.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com