[alt-photo] Re: Post factory photo issues

Greg Schmitz coldbay1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 20:47:52 GMT 2011

Christina you are correct. Judy's service provider went out of business
and she has decided not to go elsewhere.  She is working on printing her
Times Square photographs (shot in the 1980s) in gum. I just got off the
phone with Judy.  She is running out of some issues,  but can reprint
some.  The best way to contact her is via mail (the old fashioned kind).

--greg schmitz