[alt-photo] Re: ECONOMICS OF TONING

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:51:22 GMT 2011

When budget permits I tone my VDBs in both gold (thiocyantate) and and
palladium. I've been reluctant to order more gold chloride lately but all of
the prints I sold this year were toned this way.

It's both for the color and increased Dmax (my images have lots of dark
ground).

-francis

--
francis schanberger