[alt-photo] Re: unimportant casein factoid

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:46:56 GMT 2011

Thanks.  I'll order more.  Good thing its cheap!

I would love to hear more about that silver nitrate in the colloid. I need a
new monochrome process and that sounds intriguing.  Very!  I've gone totally
35mm b&w recently.  Tri-X at 1600 in Rodinal using Stand Development.  OMG,
what have a done!!  THAT'S not ALT!  Better shut up...

Keith