[alt-photo] Re: Fumed silica and palladium printing

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 30 20:49:32 GMT 2011

Hey David,

Oops-- I sent that off before I finished.  What I meant to add was
that, even happening at such a young age for me,  I remember that
event so well, and not a day goes by, honestly, that I don't think of
that man-- who seemed so old to me then, but I'm guessing he was
actually only about 30 at the time.  So, yes, I can imagine she was so
so grateful.  How scary.  I promised myself I'd learn how to swim and
maybe turn into a really strong swimmer, so I did eventually-- but
still not sure I could save someone from a rip current, or even pull
people out of danger like that-- like you did-- one by one.  You must
(should) feel really good about that.  She was fortunate you were
there at the right place, right time.

Diana