[alt-photo] Re: casein odd process

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:51:00 GMT 2011

Oh yeah... I totally glazeover proportions when i read them, but that IS a
thin mix.

I missed any discussion on the crosslinking properties of FAC.  I must be
getting old and feeble-minded because I'm totally unable to picture what the
end result of any of these processes are...

But that's ok,  I've got a old D70 taken apart at the moment and I'm trying
to fit an infra-red filter over the sensor.  If I entertain anymore thoughts
regarding casein at the moment, I'm likely to forget how to put it
together.  (But, I should he hearing the thud of a kilo of casein being
dropped on my doorstep at any moment!)

Keith