[alt-photo] Re: bottom-weighting mats

info at permadocument.be info at permadocument.be
Fri Dec 2 09:40:39 GMT 2011

Dear Diana,
At atelier pH7 we always exhibit without glass because, as you pointed out,
the spectator has a more intimate eye contact with the work, there are no
reflections and of course the result is a lot lighter.
The print itself hangs in the mat and is fastened with Filmoplast P90 on a
secondary paper support of conservation quality. That's how your work was
exhibited at atelier pH7 some time ago.
Warm greetings from Belgium.
Roger