[alt-photo] Re: bottom-weighting mats

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 2 12:45:29 GMT 2011

Hi Roger,

Hope this finds you doing well.  Thanks so much; I didn't know that,
but glad to hear the work was shown that way (and, yes, it came back
in pristine condition!).  Of course, my ultimate goal is to be able to
afford museum glass for everything, which I don't think will happen
anytime too soon, or find the perfect substrate (alternative to
paper), and simply exhibit without having to worry about glass or mat.

Diana