[alt-photo] Re: list history

Dave S (fotodave) fotodave at dsoemarko.us
Sun Dec 18 02:36:18 GMT 2011

Steve Avery, if I remember correctly, was never on the previous list (the
alt-photo-process at university of Saskatchewan). I believe Steve was a
student from Australia. He started the list while being a student in the US.
The when he moved back, he could not take care of the list any longer. At
that time Gord was working at university of Saskatchewan, so he asked the
university, and they allowed him to host the list there. The list remained
there for a long time until his job change a couple of years ago.

Gord is of course, still on this list, so he might add more information or
correct my recollection above.

Dave