[alt-photo] Re: list history

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sun Dec 18 13:56:18 GMT 2011

AHA. You are right, Dave. I just came across it in Jan 1997.I've made progress!!!

I wonder how Steve and Gord hooked up (not in the present sense of the word) orignally?

This is why I didn't know who Steve was, as he was off before I came on in Dec 99.

Wonder if he is still doing alt in Australia.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com