[alt-photo] pink platinums

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Dec 19 18:04:35 GMT 2011

Speaking of the archives, there was a thread on someone who experienced pink platinum, apparently in the highlights. I had never heard of this before that I remember, from 1999 on--anyone experience this today or know the cause?

I am going email by email through the archive, but delete all that don't apply to my research (including the flames). There really is some great sharing in there, especially in the early years. I wish that were still ongoing.

Lots of talk about Fresson at one point.

LOTS of talk about VDB continually.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com