[alt-photo] Re: thick vellum for pt/pd

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:15:33 GMT 2011

Transvel is available in different weights and a while back I got samples of them. They all print palladium nicely with rich blacks. The heavy grade vellum looks so good when you take it out of the box, but I found it impossible to end up with a smooth print. No matter what I tried it would always dry wavy and uneven. Actually the thinner the vellum the easier it is for me to dry it to a flat and smooth surface.
ANy tricks that I have not tried?
Marek