[alt-photo] Re: thick vellum for pt/pd

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 20 16:29:20 GMT 2011

Hi Marek,

I worked with some vellum that someone sold me a few years ago.  I still have some and really like it, but I ended up taking it right out of the wash and spreading it out on a flat sheet of glass.  It dried much flatter that way.  And then, when completely dry, I would just put it under some books for a day, and by the time I framed it, it was pretty flat.  But drying it on glass really seemed to make a big difference.

Diana