[alt-photo] Re: thick vellum for pt/pd

kerik at kerik.com kerik at kerik.com
Tue Dec 20 16:31:11 GMT 2011

Swiss opaline was a great paper. I still have a stash of it, but no
longer available on the market.

Clearprint makes a slightly heavier version called 1025. A list of
their products is here:

http://www.clearprintpapercompany.com/media/vellums.html

The "H" varieties are printed with a grid, so be careful not to order
those by mistake (except, apparently the thinnest 1000H version).

-Kerik
www.kerik.com