[alt-photo] Re: thick vellum for pt/pd

Dan Burkholder fdanb at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 18:00:58 GMT 2011

Hey Chris,

I'm using a Reich Paper vellum that's available in several weights from the following:

John Zokowski
Butler Dearden Paper
412-247-9073
jzokowski at comcast.net

John knows a LOT about papers and is a terrific person with whom to do business. I've used the 17lb., 24lb. and 30 lb. and have come to use the 24 as my standard and the 30 for prints larger than 11x14.

Another of my personal favorite businesses to support is Freestyle in L.A. I personally tested several of their vellums and found they work great for pt/pd too. They'll know which vellum you're talking about if you mention it's the one "that Dan uses." ;^)

Happy printing and Happy Holidays to you and all the list members!

Dan

info at DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com