[alt-photo] BOOK "COATINGS ON PHOTOGRAPHS"

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Dec 30 16:25:24 GMT 2011

DEAR LIST,

            Mark Osterman asked me if I had seen COATINGS ON PHOTOGRAPHS by
Constance McCabe.  I looked for it on Abe books with no luck.  When I
checked Amazon it was around $240 US new and $130 US used.  As ET used to
say, "Ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuch!"  I suspect it is worth every penny but I
just can't afford that at this point.

            Has anyone seen it?  Own it?  Know where I might get a less
expensive copy?

                        HOLIDAY CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi