[alt-photo] Re: Steichen book on color and list history

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Dec 30 19:35:49 GMT 2011

> I think the list would make a good study of long-term social interaction online - maybe a combination of a social sciences grant and an art grant :)  A show - where list members actually meet could be incorporated into the social sciences study :)

OH GORD how funny!!! You are right! What I have found in my efforts to meet people from the list around the country is most often they are nicer in person than I would presume. Not that I presume they are not nice, it's just that with body language and voice inflection you understand them much better and then when you read their posts again you can hear them talking in their own persona. I highly recommend it. But the idea is hilarious, to add a social science component. Hahahahahahaha.

BTW anyone going to San Francisco SPE??
Chris