[alt-photo] Re: Question for Platinum/Palladium printers

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 31 00:49:16 GMT 2011

Thanks for this information, Etienne.  I do use citric acid, but relative to what others have written here, I seem to use a lot more and soak/wash for longer periods of time.  It does seems to work well for Arches Platine, but I could never get Cot320 to clear completely with citric acid.  So-- thanks for the information in this and your follow-up post.

Diana