[alt-photo] Re: Question for Platinum/Palladium printers

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sat Dec 31 15:18:50 GMT 2011

Bob I don't know about the image, but I'm sure that HCl is a little
bir too harsh to the paper (in the long term), and should be used as a
last resort - if everthing else fails or is (somehow) impractical...
BTW, I agree with the fact HCl is the most practical clearing agent.

I wish you all a happy new year!

Regards,
Loris.