[alt-photo] Re: Alternatives to Ferric ammonium citrateforCyanotypes?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Feb 3 09:48:44 GMT 2011

Hi Cor,

That comment was omitting the negatives; only then it makes sense... How
about a comparison with the same step tablet?

OTOH, there's still room for correction in that assertion; maybe I should
have said: "cyanotype is the slowest *iron* process". (Still, I don't know
any other - relatively well known - alt. process which the emulsion speed is
slower than trad. cyanotype...)

Regards,
Loris.