[alt-photo] Re: SCANNER FLUID; KAMI AND OTHER?

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Feb 9 16:58:52 GMT 2011

Thanks to all who replied!  Useful info.  I think I may have a bottle of a
mix of Naphtha/Mineral spirits which I use to dilute my microcrystalline wax
for waxing silver gelatin prints.  It may get me started!
As I will be scanning my own 8X10 negs made in the last 10 years, I don't
think there should be a problem.
			CHEERS!
				BOB