[alt-photo] Re: pigment problem

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Feb 10 06:33:30 GMT 2011

Hi Julian,

Ok, it's a misunderstanding then; indeed, to me, there isn't any problem
with the workflow you've described... Could be something misterious about
the pigment(s); maybe you can change the order of the layers as someone else
has suggested, or drop that pigment and work with another one.

Good luck,
Loris.