[alt-photo] Re: Kentucky show argyro and gum

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue Feb 22 15:40:47 GMT 2011

Francis,
Anthotypes!! You've got to spill all the beans when you are done. Congrats.
BTW Louisville was great and I went to the 21C hotel where their toffee pudding dessert is really worth traveling for! Great art in the hotel, reminds me of another hotel, the Chambers in Minneapolis, now called Le Meridien I think.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com