[alt-photo] Re: casein

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Feb 26 16:56:42 GMT 2011

Yay, Keith,
Glad I brought the subject up.
This gets even weirder. I went through all notes last night that I had copied from Enos' file, and one of them in there uses straight powdered milk mixed with dichromate and pigment. NO curdling! Another must try. However, I have grading to do before I can play in the dimroom...
I also was able to find two names of originators--Emil Buhler 1905 and some snarky person said it was already discovered in 1870s by Johnson. If only I were at Eastman House...
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com