[alt-photo] Re: "Silly" Question about a GrayLab Timer

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 13:31:54 GMT 2011

I have many of them with some newer than others. My oldest one did in fact
break from the starting of it in the wrong direction. There seemed to be a
gear inside that allowed ratcheting in one direction. The amount of time
saving by turning the wrong direction seem very minimal to me compared to
doing without while a repair is done. Even if that is done by Graylab or
yourself. it shows setting in one direction, why not just follow it?

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226