[alt-photo] Re: VDB problem

John Brewer john at johnbrewerphotography.com
Fri Jan 21 18:42:04 GMT 2011

Hi Francis,

Thanks for your comments. No, I didn't let the solution ripen, I'll try
again tomorrow or Sunday. The print situation is odd, I'm using Fabriano
Artistico Extra White HP 300gsm. This has worked in the past with VDB and
other alt processes so I don't think it's a soaking in the paper problem,
unless it is a precipitate that got through the filter sitting on the
surface. Do you process in tap water or distilled water?

John.