[alt-photo] Re: puzzled

Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 21 22:56:34 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "david drake photo" <ddrakephoto at casadrake.ca>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 2:31 PM
Subject: [alt-photo] puzzled

>I can't figure out why if I send the list an email, I don't
>receive  the email. However, if I look in the alt photo
>archives, the email is  there. So everyone else is
>receiving my email.
> Is this something to do with how I'm set up with the list?
> Please help.
>
> david

    A couple of possibilities: One, do you have a spam
blocker? I use the one at Earthlink which is my ISP despite
the netcom address. The spam blocker shunts all my messages
to lists to the "suspect mail" folder on the web mail site
and I must move them manually. Adding my own address to the
white list doesn't fix this and I can't get any aswers from
anyone at tech support, however, it seems to affect everyone
using the blocker.
    Another possiblility is that your mail client is hiding
the messages due to some setting. I am not familiar with
Apple Mail so I can't suggest anything but its worth looking
for.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA