[alt-photo] Re: puzzled

G Schmitz coldbay1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 00:48:12 GMT 2011

Gmail does not show you copies of messages that you send to lists (they
are not sent to your inbox).  I guess that Google assumes you can read a
copy in your sent mail box.  It's a feature I and many others are not
happy with as there is no confirmation that a message has gotten to the
list, except perhaps the list archive.

--greg schmitz