[alt-photo] Re: New gum pigment

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 25 03:40:49 GMT 2011

Charmed life, definitely not...but I am careful (not overly so) and use
common sense.

Neg was 11x17 Arista OHP on 16x20 Fab EW soft press.

When I realized that the paper had shrunk by just a few mm (in the long
direction) I remembered reading about folks humidifying their paper to
expand it again, so that's basically what I did...read it in something
called the Post Factory Journal. Awesome.