[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 453, Issue 1

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Jul 22 15:40:41 GMT 2011

Well, it is was so hot here in MN that my wood floors which are atop a cold basement in this almost 100-year old house were wet. No air conditioning here.
But the heat finally broke, sort of.
I remember when I moved to South Carolina for grad school, I was shocked to find out the water came out of the faucets bathtub temp. I had never even thought that occurred, always having lived in northern climes where the well water or city water pipes were buried deep in the ground and hence water was always 55 degrees or so.
To keep it on topic, when I first started using Maco Infrared film, that emulsion was so soft that it would ding and slough in the 70's. Had to always be careful to keep the developing temp low with that film.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com