[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 453, Issue 1

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Jul 22 20:58:40 GMT 2011

Though I have to manage my processing temps year round due to the tap water
maintaining a pretty steady 80 F I also enjoy very moderate tropical temps.
We never go below 70 F on the coldest night in Feb and never go above 90 F
on the hottest day in Sept/Oct, our hottest months.  The humidity can climb
pretty high in Sept/Oct but, other wise, we are pretty lucky.  When I lived
in Manhattan I used to amaze my friends by telling them that I was flying
about 2000 miles south to Barbados the end of July and beginning of Aug
because it was COOLER!  Strange but true!
	Gotta love that inter tropical convergence zone and those trade
winds.  When I take visitors to the beach here on the Atlantic side of
Barbados, I point out to them that the wind they are smelling left land in
the Cape Verde Islands just off the west coast of Africa.  As a matter of
fact, we have very strange sunsets because, especially in March and April,
the air is filled with Sahara dust!
	Strange and wonderful how interconnected this planet is.
		CHEERS!
			BOB