[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 453, Issue 1

Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 22 22:17:22 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "as" <azuresummer at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 1:50 PM
Subject: [alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol
453, Issue 1

> In NYC right now it's 102 with dewpoints in the mid 70's.
> My cold water faucet temp is coming out at 33c.
>
> No kidding:

     Well, I guess were are lucky, right now measured about
84F and about 48% RH. Getting foggy at night. The San
Fernando Valley will be maybe ten degrees hotter. Probably
about normal for this time of year but could change any
time. Tap water, after running a little about 74F.
     I am astounded at the weather in the mid-west. If
anyone has doubts about global warming they better wake up.
Beside the heat the NWS site shows a lot of bad air warnings
mainly in areas with large coal-fired power stations.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
dickburk at ix.netcom.com